The hostel is now open.  We are working to ensure the health, safety and well-being of all our prospective guests. At this time the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation is ever changing and we are following all government guidelines and advice. The hostel will not be re-opening until September 2020, pending further updates.


Due to the current situation we have had a large number of enquiries regarding booking cancellations or postponements. We have amended our deposit and cancellations terms and conditions until further notice. As a small family business we appreciate your support with this.


If you have paid your non-refundable deposit please be advised that we will honour your deposit if you rebook your stay to visit us within the next 12 months. This will be subject to availability


If you cancel your booking and need proof of your booking to claim on your travel insurance please contact us on and we will provide this.

Helpful Links